Safety is our top priority.
The Little Lives PPE™ Face Shield is made with non-toxic plastic, designed for maximal visibility. Our soft non-toxic medical foam will cushion your forehead and eliminate gaps between the shield and the forehead to keep viral droplets out. The face shield can be worn with glasses, and is secured with a soft adjustable elastic knit band for customized fit and extended wear. The Little Lives PPE™ face shield is made in the USA.
From a Pediatrician's perspective the Little Lives PPE™ face shield is an important addition to our arsenal for kids.
Some of the benefits of face shield for kids includes:
- Provides barrier protection for the mouth, nose, and eyes
- Designed to meet medical grade specifications
- Covers the length of the face and extends from ear to ear
- Provides a physical reminder not to touch your face
- Lightweight and easy to wear
- Practical alternative for kids who cannot safely or feasibly wear a mask
The Mini: Face shield for children ages 2 to 6 years
The Mega: Face shield for children 7 years and up, as well as teens and adults
- Non-toxic, recyclable, PETG plastic shield
- Non-toxic, hypoallergenic, FDA certified foam cushion
- Easily removable protective film
- Adjustable elastic band
- Full sized wrap-around design for top, side, and front face protection
- BPA, Phthalate, and Lead free
- Made in the USA
- The Little Lives PPE™ face shield is made with a superior plastic, designed for maximal visibility. Our soft, non-toxic medical foam will cushion your child’s forehead and eliminate gaps between the shield and the forehead to keep germs out. Our face shield for kids and adults, can be worn with glasses, and is secured with a soft adjustable elastic knit band for customized fit and extended wear. The Little Lives PPE™ face shield is made in the USA.
- To choose the best size of our face shield for your children and family, measure the distance across your forehead from ear to ear. If the measurement is less than 7.5 inches, The Mini is your size. If the measurement is 7.5 inches or more, The Mega is your size.
- The plastic can be cleaned with a soft cloth using hydrogen peroxide, hypochlorous acid (HOCL) or soap and water
- Do not use household disinfectants with bleach to clean the face shield -- they will damage the plastic
- Detachable band can be hand or machine washed on a gentle cycle