Headed back to school? Safety is our top priority.
The PediaShield™ is made with a non-toxic plastic, designed for maximal visibility. Our soft non-toxic medical foam will cushion your child’s forehead and eliminate gaps between the shield and the forehead to keep viral droplets out. The PediaShield™ can be worn with glasses, and is secured with a soft adjustable elastic knit band for customized fit and extended wear. The PediaShield™ is made in the USA.
From a pediatrician perspective the PediaShield™ is an important addition to our protective arsenal for kids.
Some of the benefits of face shields include:
- Lightweight and easy to wear
- A practical alternative for kids who are unable to tolerate a mask
- Covers the length of the face
- Wrap around design protects the mouth, nose, and eyes
- Provide a physical reminder not to touch your face
- Have been shown to reduce immediate viral exposure by 96% at a distance of 1.5 feet
The Mini is designed for children ages 2 to 6 years.
The Mega is designed for children 7 years and up, as well as teens and adults
Little Lives PPE PediaShields™ can be purchased in increments of 10 starting at minimum of 10 shields.
- Non-toxic, recyclable, PETG plastic shield
- Non-toxic, hypoallergenic, FDA certified foam cushion
- Easily removable protective film
- Adjustable elastic band
- Full sized wrap-around design for top, side, and front face protection
- BPA, Phthalate, and Lead free
- Made in the USA
- The PediaShield™ is made with a superior plastic, designed for maximal visibility. Our soft, non-toxic medical foam will cushion your child’s forehead and eliminate gaps between the shield and the forehead to keep germs out. The PediaShield™ can be worn with glasses, and is secured with a soft adjustable elastic knit band for customized fit and extended wear. The PediaShield™ is made in the USA.
- To choose the best size of the PediaShield™ measure the distance across your forehead from ear to ear. If the measurement is less than 7.5 inches, the Mini is your size. If the measurement is 7.5 inches or more, the Mega is your size.
- The plastic can be cleaned with a soft cloth using hydrogen peroxide, hypochlorous acid (HOCL) or soap and water
- Do not use household disinfectants with bleach to clean the PediaShield™ -- they will damage the plastic
- Detachable band can be hand or machine washed on a gentle cycle